Giving to Penn Vet
When you make a gift to Penn Vet, you can make a difference in so many ways -- to our students, our faculty, research initiatives, but most especially to the many, wonderful and diverse animals who are helped each day through our clinical, educational and research initiatives.
With your support, Penn Vet can:
- Meet its greatest current and future needs through the Friends of Penn Vet Fund
- Provide a world-class education to some of the nation’s best students by supporting scholarships through the Veterinary Student Scholarship Fund. Learn more about the Opportunity Scholarship Program.
- Deliver outstanding animal care at our two veterinary teaching hospitals
- Advance treatment options through groundbreaking biomedical research. Funding opportunities include:
- The Companion Animal Research Fund (CARF): Gifts made to CARF enable PennVet to direct funds to individual research projects where they are needed the most and where the impact can be greatest.
- The Laminitis Fund: Laminitis is a very serious and potentially life threatening condition in horses due to the chronic and unrelenting pain associated with the loss of support and tearing of the tissue in the hoof.
Quick Links to Penn Vet Giving