The Philadelphia campus of Penn Vet includes the School's oldest and newest buildings; from the Vernon and Shirley Hill Pavilion, which opened in November of 2006, to the Old Vet Quadrangle Building, built in 1912, our buildings reflect our tradition of excellence and our connection to the future of veterinary medicine.
Gladys Hall Rosenthal Building
Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital
The Vernon and Shirley Hill Pavilion
Steven W. Atwood Library